• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video codec you-tube problem

Participant ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have a video shot on canon 5Dmark 3 timeline made based on original 5D footage. I export the video with the prest youtube 1080p and make a few adjustments in the bit rate. If i upload this version my client cannot few the video, "incompatible format" warning on his phone. If i load this video to vimeo no problem because vimeo transcodes the video again.

How will i export and transcode to a more open standard codec to youtube? In the export module i do not see any options in transcoding the codec.....

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your grammar is a little wonky and I'm not entirely sure I understand the issue.  Taking a shot, I recommend exporting for YouTube using the QuickTime Format and the GoPro Cineform YUV 10 bit Preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the typing errors .

Thanks for the quiktime recommendation! I will try that.

Cheers

Ronald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanneer Engels een probleem is mag het ook in het Nederlands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines