• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noob need exporting help

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, sorry in advance for probably a really stupid question but I'm done editing and I'm finished exporting, but when I view the clip black bars on the side appear but they weren't anywhere in the preview earlier. But the last project I worked on that's similar to this new one exported fine with no borders. I messed around with some sequence setting after abit of googling and and made the frame size same with the video preview. But when I import the project it tells me that the sequence setting are different so I tried both don't change and change but neither work. If this helps I just took afew photos on a DSLR and put it in one sequence to make a timelapse. Also the picture files are JPG. Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Stills dont have the same aspect ratio a video does.

Stills are usually 3:2 and video 16:9.

If you want no black bars you will have to setup a HD (1920x1080) or UHD (3840x2160) sequence and crop the stills into the frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15338720966691968533229915933320.jpg1533872138546519987482842757798.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get black bars because your stills are not 16:9 as presumably your monitor is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I fix that? Or can it be because I shot in a wide angle lens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stills dont have the same aspect ratio a video does.

Stills are usually 3:2 and video 16:9.

If you want no black bars you will have to setup a HD (1920x1080) or UHD (3840x2160) sequence and crop the stills into the frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you so much. Also if you dont need to answer and I don't have any info but I'm just curious, how come my lest edit worked fine? Is it because if a different lens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lens has nothing to do with it.

Its the resolution in the camera: height and width of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines