• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adjustment brushes not sized correctly

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effected area is larger than the brush size shown on the screen. Running on a 4K laptop display. Here is a screenshot but for some reason the screenshot does not capture the graphic representing the brush size, it is about 1/3 smaller than the circle it draws. When I reduce the resolution the size still doesn't match but it gets closer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"When I reduce the resolution": Do you mean when you crop the image?

And when you do that the difference between the brush size and on-screen mask is improved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, no, I mean when I reduce the screen resolution within windows. At 1920x1080 the brush matches up with the effected size. At 2560x1620 the difference is less than it is at 3840x2160.

at 3840x2160 below

At 2560x1620 below. See that the pink circle is larger but not as much larger than the shown brush size? And I have only changed the screen resolution between taking the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines