• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to modify "keyword suggestions"?

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The list of "keyword suggestions" that appear below keyword tags in the Library module would be much more useful if I could modify this list. It seems to be attempting to adapt to whatever I've imported and seems to change. Can I modify this list or is LR doing that without any option for input?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

LR 'keyword suggestions' panel info from LR PDF user manual:  "Keyword suggestions are based on a variety of criteria, including existing keywords applied to the selected photo and to other photos captured within a relatively close period of time."

(This list is not directly editable by the user other than it reacting to you applying new keywords.)

Use the 'Keyword set' panel just below that panel if you wish to create/edit your own sets.

Click on the existing set name then choose one of the 5 opti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 'keyword suggestions' panel info from LR PDF user manual:  "Keyword suggestions are based on a variety of criteria, including existing keywords applied to the selected photo and to other photos captured within a relatively close period of time."

(This list is not directly editable by the user other than it reacting to you applying new keywords.)

Use the 'Keyword set' panel just below that panel if you wish to create/edit your own sets.

Click on the existing set name then choose one of the 5 options at the bottom to create/edit sets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jmorg65  wrote

It seems to be attempting to adapt to whatever I've imported and seems to change.

That is precisely what it doing - trying to guess likely keywords from previous combinations of keywords. So if I add "Rain" to an image, it will see that I often used "Rain" and "Weather" together and suggest that combination. As a result, you can't modify this panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bhousto90 and john, thanks. Very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines