• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2017 - include custom action with custom tool

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat Pro 2017. I've created a custom tool that contains a custom action in addition to built-in commands, and would like to export both to use on other systems in the same organisation. However, when I try to install the tool and action from their .aaui and .sequ files, Acrobat complains that the tool includes an action that isn't on the system. Adding the action first and then the toolbar does not work either. Is there a way to package the two together?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daveg,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue with custom tool in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you share the complete error message you are getting when trying to install tool? Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat installed on both the machines? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines