• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Responsive version in adobe Muse

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I am new using adobe muse, and in the corporation where I am working the last web developer used adobe muse to create the home of a site developed in 95% in wordpress, the situation is that I made a change in the website and it must be shown on all devices,

But when making the change to the desktop version of muse file and exporting the html, it only makes the changes to the desktop version, although I export the files for Tablet and Cellphone, the problem is that it does not make the changes in these two devices, I try to make the changes in the tablet and cellphone file separately and make the changes just like the desktop version, then I copy all the files (Desktop, Tablet and Cellphone version) into the correct folders, and uploading it to the site it only makes the change in the desktop version,

The files locally are working well, and it is the same folder that export with the CSS, Javascript Files and everything else So I do not know if I am doing badly the export of the project as such, or if it is a problem of hosting or of another type, I would appreciate your help please to see what is the procedure to follow, since until now I know that this adobe application exists and that it is for doing web layout or web designs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

If you have an adaptive site (= separate layouts for desktop, tablet, phone), you have to make your changes on every layout, you have created (desktop, tablet, phone).

„… then I copy all the files (Desktop, Tablet and Cellphone version) into the correct folders, and uploading it to the site it only makes the change in the desktop version.“

Never copy any single files manually. This won’t work at all. If you make changes, let Muse do the job by using the built in „Publish“ command, or – if necessa

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have an adaptive site (= separate layouts for desktop, tablet, phone), you have to make your changes on every layout, you have created (desktop, tablet, phone).

„… then I copy all the files (Desktop, Tablet and Cellphone version) into the correct folders, and uploading it to the site it only makes the change in the desktop version.“

Never copy any single files manually. This won’t work at all. If you make changes, let Muse do the job by using the built in „Publish“ command, or – if necessary, export the HTML files to your local machine („File/Export as HTML“) and upload all(!) these files to the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines