• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted text when saving PDF on Acrobat DC for Mac

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone help me!  I have completed a PDF document which was perfect until I saved it. Then the text became corrupted. This happened once before months ago and it seemed to fix itself somehow. I am on Mac 10.13.05 And am using Acrobat Pro DC 2018.011.20040

I am desperate that I have a solution as this is a very important document.

Please provide a fix?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nevh,

As you have mentioned that the text corrupted on saving the PDF, please confirm if this is a PDF form that you are trying to save after filling the form fields.

If that is the case, do you experience this behavior with a particular file or with others?

Is it possible to share the file with us? We would like to check the file on our end.

You can either share it here on forums or in a private message.

Use the steps provided here How Do I Send Private Message to initiate the private message.

You can send the file using the steps mentioned in this help link How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

If you are editing the document and then saving it, please let us know how exactly the PDF was created.

Did you create the PDF or you have downloaded the file from some other location?

Let us know the information asked above.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing just happened to me...

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

I just lost 6 hours of work. There us no undo option anymore. I am seriously smoking out of my ears right now. How can I restore the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too just encountered this issue right now, but using Windows 7 Enterprise.  Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2018.011.20035.  Issue happend after I created a link into a PDF document that I am creating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines