• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

a network error occurred while attempting to sign in

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to sign in to view my cloud documents, I get the error message, "a network error occurred while attempting to sign in." I am clearly online as I am able to post in this forum. I even spoke with someone in  chat about it and they couldn't fix it.

I think it is ridiculous that Adobe can't even make such basic functionality work!

I was thinking of getting Creative Cloud subscriptions for my company, but I think Adobe can kiss that money good-bye!

Adobe is a joke, better to use another PDF software, I just wish I could find a photo editor as good as Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robw,

Apologize for your experience. Would it be possible to share your case number with me so that I can check to see what happened? To send your case number over a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Meanwhile, I suggest trying solutions in Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD  to see if any of them helped resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these fixed it.

I tried to send you a message earlier, not sure it went through.

ā€‹

ā€‹The only number I have is: CRM:03760000001261

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I am checking with the team. Will get back as soon as I have more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The team is unable to locate the case using the info provided.  If you are still facing this issue, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines