Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 7.4 Presets Not Updating

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am editing photos that are on my computer hard drive and on an external hard drive. I recently created new presets from an image I was editing on my hard drive. This preset as well as a few other new ones are not showing up in the develop module for the photos on my external hard drive. I've tried importing the new presets to the develop module for the external hard drive photos but they won't show up after import.

Has anyone else had this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcusp,

We're really sorry for the trouble. Have you created these presets on a specific image format? The images you have saved in external hard drive are different format?

Have you included any specific default profile while creating these presets?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that when you are in the Develop module (assuming these are Develop presets) looking at a file on your internal hard drive, you can see the presets? But when you look at a file that's on your external HD you can't see the presets in the Develop module?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If a preset includes a raw profile (if you checked ‘Treatment & Profile’ when you saved it), then it will only show if you have selected a raw file. If you have selected a jpeg or tiff, it won’t show. And if that profile was camera-specific, then the preset will only show if you have selected a raw file from the same camera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines