• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render stutter issue

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been rendering out 360 videos in the past few weeks and occasionally I've been getting these weird glitching videos on the output. In premiere it plays back fine ( with proxy switching) so I reckon it's something happening in the render. I've recently updated my graphics drivers, and still the same problem. Here're my computer specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name APONE

System Manufacturer System manufacturer

System Model System Product Name

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU SKU

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1201, 9/05/2017

SMBIOS Version 3.0

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode Legacy

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

BaseBoard Model Not Available

BaseBoard Name Base Board

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State Unsupported

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume3

Locale Australia

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.1"

Username APONE\EDIT02

Time Zone AUS Eastern Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 31.9 GB

Available Physical Memory 22.8 GB

Total Virtual Memory 50.9 GB

Available Virtual Memory 33.7 GB

Page File Space 19.0 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualisation-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA-capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualisation Enabled in Firmware No

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

Display:

Name NVIDIA Quadro P4000

PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1BB1&SUBSYS_11A310DE&REV_A1\4&1DA95F35&0&0019

Adapter Type Quadro P4000, NVIDIA compatible

Adapter Description NVIDIA Quadro P4000

Adapter RAM (1,048,576) bytes

Here's an unlisted example of the video on youtube Legacy Sydney BeachPoemShot58 graded - YouTube

p.s just tried to render out a section with software only playback engine to bypass the video card but still got the stuttering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple other threads of recent posting with this type of issue ... stuttering due to repeated frames. Search for them here and over on the UserVoice system ...

Adobe Bug /Feature service: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

A typical first attempt at a problem like this is to find where your cache/cache database files are located on disc in your Preferences dialog, close PrPro, and go delete everything in those folders. Reboot & see if things improve.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there thanks for the reply, I'll check out those threads. Whenever we render anything at the office we clean the cache on the particular computer we're on.

Calum Wakeling

Head of Audio

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also could you link me to these specific discussions I can't find them. Cheers

Calum Wakeling

Head of Audio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put stutter in the search box on this forum, there's a fair number of threads to look through. Only a couple at the moment on the UserVoice ... I think this needs more mention over there, so ... add in over there, make a new one or add on to the couple that pop up with "stutter" in the search box.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/search?filter=merged&query=stutter . None of these cover my problem

Calum Wakeling

Head of Audio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you search this forum?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have, I can't find anything. If you've found some could you link them to me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just type "stutter" in the forum's search bar ... too many to link.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep I've done that. None of those threads relate to my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of these stutter threads are talking about playback stutter within Premiere or issues pertaining to Mac specific issues. I said in my initial post "I've been rendering out 360 videos in the past few weeks and occasionally I've been getting these weird glitching videos on the output. In premiere it plays back fine ( with proxy switching) so I reckon it's something happening in the render. I've recently updated my graphics drivers, and still the same problem."

Where do I go to actually get support for the problem I'm having? After a full day on live chat from Adobe they led me here. Now here I'm told to search the forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several threads I've seen had the repeat-frame problems in exports.

It's not a common thing, very small group getting it. So that makes getting a perfect answer all the more difficult. Which is a darn frustrating thing for you, understood.

I can't replicate, neither can most users, which means probably the developers are having trouble doing so.

Which is even worse.

It is very important that you post your issue with that sample and your direct details on the UserVoice system. That goes directly to the development team for perusal. The more data they get, the quicker they can get at something.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have searched, using stutter, repeated frames, jitter etc. I can't find anything like my problem, please send me a direct link to these threads you're talking about!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those are links just to the forums...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

calumw20207515  wrote

Calum Wakeling

Head of Audio

Please do not include phone numbers, websites, email, and other business or personal information.  Please do not use a signature when posting in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines