• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate moving hair/ moving clothes?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I exactly animate a slow-motion hair floating (blown by the wind) or clothes moving (blown by the wind) using Adobe tools (photoshop/aftereffects/lightroom/etc...)

I just wanted to create an animation that is almost as the same as this type of animation :

Tokyo Machine - OKAY [Monstercat Release] - YouTube  (It's a music video with animation-the type that i wanted to create myself)

Mainly, the animation would be a repetitive and no long than 10 seconds length.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

That kind of stuff is covered in the second half-hour of the second day of the AE 101 course.  Go watch some tutorials on the Adobe web site and quit bothering us.  Here's a link;

After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC

Now get busy learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That kind of stuff is covered in the second half-hour of the second day of the AE 101 course.  Go watch some tutorials on the Adobe web site and quit bothering us.  Here's a link;

After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC

Now get busy learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah firstly i just wanna say thank you, and secondly, sorry hahahaha i have a short attention span. so i wouldnt watch all of it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You tell 'em Dave. Damn fools asking questions on forums. The nerve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I try to do the same effect with adobe animate with a classic tween. But when I play it the peaces are going around..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines