• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe 2017 Pro Student Edition Key [Branched]

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent 3 hours chatting to Khushboo about this exact same issue and the matter was still not resolved.  This is the second Adobe product that I have purchased from Officeworks and have not been able to activate it. And yes I went to my junk emails.  Everything Khushboo told me to do, I had already done.  Very frustrating

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Hi Theresap,

We tried finding the subscription related details using the email address you are logged into the forums, but no details were found.

Have you received a redemption code in your email after purchase? If yes, try redeeming the code using the steps given in this help document : Help with redemption codes

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Officeworks and who is Khushboo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresap,

We tried finding the subscription related details using the email address you are logged into the forums, but no details were found.

Have you received a redemption code in your email after purchase? If yes, try redeeming the code using the steps given in this help document : Help with redemption codes

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivam,

I have recently received a redemption code from Adobe and will give it a go. Thanks so much for your help.

Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines