Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone setting from another app

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’ve finally decided on a style for my photos. Unfortunately the style was formulated in an iOS app called Camera+ 2 . I’ve tried to recreate the look in lightroom, with no luck(I’m a complete novice with lightroom).

So my question is... are there any tools, tutorials or advice that I can use to clone the style in lightroom? I want to turn the style into a preset for further edits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonb,

Could you please post a screenshot of the effect here for us to review and help you out further?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for the reply. I’m aware it may look ugly, but I like it Top photo being the edit an bottom being the original HDR.

938D07D3-9498-42F4-B5C9-75183BAE98B8.jpeg8ED29426-B4B0-4628-AA49-4205216FCF79.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshots, there are multiple free HDR presets available over the internet such as this one Free Dramatic HDR Lightroom Preset by Photonify

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original image is already HDR created in light room(bottom image). The top image was done with basic adjustment in camera+ 2 app. Just find it odd that I can achieve what I want with a few sliders in that app, but can’t achieve it in the pro app I subscribe too 😞 just 8 sliders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully someone will point me in the right direction. Surely it’s possible with lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent a couple of minutes playing and go somewhat close:

I used these settings:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you. Just tried the setting in lightroom mobile and the results where very different. came out very blown out. But from those setting I could tweak it , to get a similar result. Thank you, I would never of thought of those adjustments, I’ve got a lot to learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you are learning you might want to create a virtual copy, choose a preset, look at the adjustments then reset it and make the adjustments one at a time so that you can see what the settings are doing to your image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines