Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggested "Save As" locations

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be tedious, I know this is a shopworn subject:

https://www.google.com/search?q=adobe+acrobat+suggested+folder+save+as&oq=ado&aqs=chrome.1.0j35i39j6...

but why doesn't Acrobat, like virtually all other major applications, suggest a relevant "save as"  location?  I open up the (hypothetical) document "c:\chicago\A1.pdf," edit it and want to save it as an updated version in the same folder but the Save As suggests the location "c:\timbuktu\" and "A2.pdf" ends up in timbuktu if I am not paying close attention; usually because yesterday I saved some completely unrelated document at that location.  Any MS office or other major-brand app is capable of understanding that I probably want the same location that the original document came from.  Even Acrobat, if I correctly remember v7 and earlier, would to that.  Does anybody employed by Adobe monitor or respond to these comments?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kmalaw53,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to save a pdf in Acrobat, is that correct?

You may try enabling show online storage option when saving pdf under Edit > preferences > general which will show you the "recent folders used" where you can save files.

You may also visit the following link to share your feedback to the team:  Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines