• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image batch re-size and copyright

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know a way to batch re-size (eg for a facebook gallery) and add a copyright to selected images at the same time? At the moment I use an older programme that does it all in one go but it's not being supported any longer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Bridge is a file browser, not designed to modify images.

And yes you would want a script or action to do this in Photoshop. I use a script to add dynamic text to images but I haven't taken the time to add in size calculations.

This thread might be helpful:

Batch Watermarking? with action, script, automation ...?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by add a copyright? Are you talking about a watermark or adding metadata to the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, should have been more specific, by add copyright I mean adding my name in text on the image in a controlled way. I know how to batch re-size and add text by an action in Photoshop but it doesn't discriminate the text position by image orientation and it's a bit long winded if you want to change it. It would be nice if Bridge did it itself, the programme I used to use was only $15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge is a file browser, not designed to modify images.

And yes you would want a script or action to do this in Photoshop. I use a script to add dynamic text to images but I haven't taken the time to add in size calculations.

This thread might be helpful:

Batch Watermarking? with action, script, automation ...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines