• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC sync is squishing my photos in develop module

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am trying to sync my photos over to my Macbook Pro 2017 but when I try and check them on my develop module on my mac it shows the picture being squashed for portrait orientation. On my main desktop the picture is fine. Funny thing though is that when I view them in library they look perfectly fine. I've tried searching for an answer everywhere and tried all the common suggestions such as disabling hardware acceleration and so on but no dice.

Anyone got any ideas? I have tried generating all the previews before syncing them over but nothing works for me so far.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jpaaarrk,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom on your both machines?

Also, could you please post the screenshot of both the images so that we can spot the difference.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

They are both using Lightroom 7.4.

Here is the picture and how it looks in my develop module-

and here's how it looks in library-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am facing the same issue and looking for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried deleting and re-syncing but no luck so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following. Go to Preferences - Performance and turn off the use of the Graphics Processor.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have already checked it off. Still stretched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably did, but have you also checked what happens if you turn on GPU acceleration? This must be some issue with the display driver. If the image was really distorted, it would also be distorted in the library module.

BTW, what are your screen resolution settings (in the Mac System Preferences)?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thought. Go to Lightroom preferences - Performance and click the 'Purge Cache' button of the CameraRaw cache.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried turning it both on and off. It's a common suggestion but they both did not work for me. And yes, I purged the cache many times as well. Super bummed because I've been trying all the suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines