• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Invalid Image Format <file name>

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to successfully upload pictures to ViewBug this morning on my Desktop and all of a sudden when uploading the second batch I got the above error, tried doing so on a different device (Notebook) running the same configuration and got the same error (so not a device problem).

Am I alone on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Dear All, thanks for the help, the problem was on ViewBugs side and seems to be fixed, that which before was reporting a error has now uploaded without an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Lightroom question?

What is the full path, file name and extension of one of the files you are trying to upload?

How are you uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter-Strydom  wrote

(so not a device problem).

Am I alone on this?

Right as stated in the error message <File Name>. An illegal character of some type and or no/wrong file extension.

It only takes one image to have one illegal character in it's name (Might only be a space at the end of the name before the period ​.​) to shut the upload down.

This is a question for whatever service you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All, thanks for the help, the problem was on ViewBugs side and seems to be fixed, that which before was reporting a error has now uploaded without an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for the update.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines