• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile camera standard has disappeared?

Contributor ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently there was a profile 'camera standard' next to 'Adobe standard' but since shortly that is not available in the profile menu any more. When I open the pictures in LR that were set to 'camera standard' it still shows profile 'camera standard' but when I change it it will also disappear definitely from the options list.

Please tell me what the idea is behind this as it is not well documented in the version changes documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Lightroom profiles have expanded quite a bit in the last couple of updates so the Adobe profiles for raw files will show up in “Adobe raw folder“ and Camera standard and other Camera profiles will show up in “Camera matching folder”.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom profiles have expanded quite a bit in the last couple of updates so the Adobe profiles for raw files will show up in “Adobe raw folder“ and Camera standard and other Camera profiles will show up in “Camera matching folder”.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines