• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

59.94 fps footage becomes 30 fps in sequence

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I prevent Premiere Pro CC 2018 from changing my 60 fps material to 30 fps when I place it in a sequence?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a 59.94 fps sequence.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you've seen when you enter the 60fps material in a 30fps sequence, Premiere automatically converts the built-in material by adjusting it to the sequence.

To do what you want, I teach you a trick that I did in old versions until the CS6, since at that time to pass a video from 60 to 30fps was a disaster.

In the project panel, right click on the video modify> Interpret footage, in Assume this frame rate you set the value that corresponds to the sequence that you intend to incorporate, in your case 30 and then you incorporate it into the timeline, or you stretch it if It is already incorporated.

Keep in mind that the speed will drop almost 50%, this I use for slow cameras although in the CC versions works quite well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines