• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time remapping

Engaged ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know if there is a 3rd party plug-in for PrPro to achieve fast and slow motion ramps? I ask because the so-called time remapping in PrPro doesn't allow for key frame editing so, there is no way to achieve precise control.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean when you say:

Indie767  wrote

the so-called time remapping in PrPro doesn't allow for key frame editing so, there is no way to achieve precise control.

I can adjust the keyframes in the timeline

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 12.06.16 PM.png

or in the Effect Controls Panel

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 12.06.29 PM.png

Are you asking about some other kind of control?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this many times with no results. There is no way to manipulate or insert key frames. I'm using PrPro 2015.3 because it's stable on my system. Perhaps my version doesn't allow this feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried what, exactly?

Can you describe exactly what you are doing and where it doesn't work for you?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I navigate to the clip, click on the fx icon on upper left, I select time remapping > speed. I click on a point in the video clip where my ramp begins and ends. I see the handles but cannot manipulate them. The speed control in the effects panel is stuck at 100%. So, I don't see the logic or purpose of this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ramp occurs by dragging open the keyframe marker you set, it has two parts that need to be separated to create the ramp:

ScreenFlow.gif

How to remap time in Premiere Pro CC, AKA Time Ramp — Rocket Pencil Productions

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, tried that a million times. I can move the handles but I cannot drag down or up to affect the speed in between the handles. Are you on a Mac or a Windows machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Premiere is acting weird Reset Preferences.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I will try this but this feature has never consistently worked on my system. Maybe it's I'm using a Windows machine instead of Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To drag the speed line up and down between the ramps, you need to switch from the Pen tool to the Selection Tool (keyboard shortcut "A").

On a Mac.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There - You just need to make sure you enable time remapping so you can add keyframes to the audio file. To do that follow this tutorial:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines