Exit

cfdirectory DateLastModified format

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2009 Mar 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ColdFusion MX7
Windows Server 2003

When doing a cfdirectory to get a file listing, the format of the DateLastModified does not seem to change when the server regional settings are modified or the "SetLocale" in CF.

Our files are showing in the following format: DD/MM/YY HH:MM:SS
I've set the regional settings on the server to be English (US)
I've set the "locale"in CF to be English (US)
I've restarted the CF server and outputting DateLastModified, still shows in the same format rather than MM/DD/YY?

Anyone have any ideas?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2009 Mar 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were the regional settings or the locale set to something other than English (US) when you first noticed the problem? Have you rebooted the server since making the changes to the regional settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2009 Mar 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When I originally caught the problem the regional settings of the server were "English (US)"... our ColdFusion app does a SetLocal("English (Canadian)") at start-up.

I changes the regional settings on the server to match our app and then re-booted the server. It did not fix the issue.

NOTE: We are using LSDateFormat to format the "DateLastModified".

The only difference between our development server and production server that I can see is, the productions has an https connection, but I can't see that being the problem. Both machines are Windows Server 2003 running ColdFusion MX 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation