• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video transition plugins are in video effects folder.

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded some third-party transition plugins and installed, but they appear in Video Effects folder. I've reinstalled Premiere twice but the problem remains, so I don't even know how to use them to my videos. By the way, I didn't install Premiere in Disk C but Disk E.

Has anyone had the same experience or anyone any thoughts to help solve this problem?

Regards,

Harvey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, installing PrPro on any other than your system drive is asking for trouble. Second, I don't understand what your problem is ... do you mean you can see them in the folder but they don't draw out to a clip?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QQ截图20180819180310.jpg

Like this... The one in red frame is the transition plugin, but it appears in Video Effects folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

First I want to clarify that the mere fact of appearing in the effects panel indicates that it is properly installed.

Please, can you tell me:

What operative system you have.

What version of the program do you use?

You can put the link to see specifically which package it is.

A possible problem is the Language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win7 32bit, prCC2017. But some others around me download the same version in the same language and they can use the plugins in Video Transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Xoxo_Harvey  escribió

But some others around me download the same version in the same language and they can use the plugins in Video Transition.

I think that at this moment you should pay attention to the differences that exist with those who do not have problems, including the suggestions of Neil and Ann, on which disk the program is installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this is CS6

Filmpact transition are installed in Program Files>Adobe>Common>Plugins>CS6>MediaCore>Filmimpact>Name Pack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's CC2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I am more confused than before, your system has 32 bits and you have the CC2017 installed, how did you do it?

Just to demonstrate on my computer, install the package and change the language:

Captura de pantalla (32).jpg

If you managed to install on a 32-bit system, this must be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly I don't know why I can install it successfully. Now I'm gonna try to change the version and see if this problem can be solved. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend that you see the installation requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Otherwise, Premiere and compatible plugins can not work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suddenly found that the system is 64-bit and I was confused by the software I installed incorrectly. Sorry for that... And how can I solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Xoxo_Harvey  wrote

It's CC2017.

Screenshot sure does not look like 2017: that is cs6 or older.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it's really CC2017, is there anything wrong in the screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a screenshot, could you please find out where the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of FilmImpact do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I consider your problem very strange, I think to see once seen something similar but I do not remember how to finish, the only thing I can come to consider is that there is something corrupt in the installer.

Uninstall the FilmImpact, go to this page:

https://www.filmimpact.net/demo/

Download some free and install, then check where they appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

QQ截图20180820203517.jpg

Still remains...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How/where did you download premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann is wondering I think because your highlight line is the old gold color. Not been used in any recent CC version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot of your issue.

Which plugins would that be?

Installing programs other than on C is not a very good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which disk the program is located should not give problems, Premiere is very detailed and the location of the main folders is resolved in the registry keys of the operating system, therefore, the effects are well installed.

The fact that they appear in the effects folder, in the Effects panel, is because they have probably been confused, and they are effects, and to know how they are used, you must mention what transitions they are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines