• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile app high res export

Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Need some advice here. I’ve had all my photography gear stolen including laptop and hard drive. Hard dive had high res files of last wedding I shot. It was an international wedding (still abroad) and I hadn’t had time to upload them to the cloud although I did get 34 synced to LR mobile. My question is: is there anyway I can get them from my phone at a printable file size? Or is it just a preview file? I ask because it says “RAW” in the bottom corner of each image. Also, when I do share there is no way to find out how big the file is, it just says “Maximum Available”

Please help with any advice. Also, just a note: I only have my iPhone for use.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photograz,

We're really sorry to hear about this, please have a look here and see if you're able to download the files: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom let us know if it help.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help. Really appreciate it. And the kind words.

I tried the link, it helps but shows that the files are all around 800kb. So not printable.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you try saving the images from Lightroom mobile app to your mobile device and then check the file size and see if they are printable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines