New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, my workflow is as follows;

1. Create Essential Graphics templates in After Effects

2. Save templates in CC Library

3. Open Premiere and import templates from Library

Now, this is my problem; Library is not updating. Before I went on holiday 6 weeks ago, I uploaded a bunch of templates. Everything looks fine on the Creative Cloud Library website, but in the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere there are just old files. None of the files I uploaded are there. I expect some delay when uploading templates, but 6 weeks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that Library panel set for connecting to local files or to the CC files?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Neil.

The Essential Graphics panel is set to browse my CC Libraries. However, when I go to the Libraries panel instead, all templates seem to be there. (yay!)

Apparently there’s no correlation between the content in the Libraries panel and the Essential Graphics panel. Looks like I can drag templates into my timeline from the Libraries panel instead, so ‘Case closed‘ I guess...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read up on the use of Libraries in the CC apps. You can share things with others, have your own workspaces and keyboard shortcuts available on any computer you work on, all sorts of stuff.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines