• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking missing files only works for one of my cameras. Not others.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This sounds like a real simple solution. I've Linked missing files to their originals many times before. After restarting the app and my computer the problem still persists. I have multiple cameras in use in a catalog. After moving my files to my external, i have to relink the previews to the originals. Checking and unchecking the "Find Nearby Missing Photos" box does not work. I still have to link each (some 936) image individually. Does this sound odd to you? Please help!

The previews i'm trying to link come from a Sony camera. Oddly, a set of previews from another Sony camera (same model, different serial) link just fine. A set of previews from a Nikon camera also link just fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can reconnect entire folders (or entire tree of folders) with one action. See: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This link you provided helped so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines