• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will there be a fix for the software finally?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya!

So, in frustration i am finally in the forum. Seeking the answer of what hardware actually works with the software and the given by the company recommended hardware specs?

A brief story behind the question. I own a small production company and we do own a lot of hardware that we bought.

Problems with Premiere never ended ...

One of the machines is custom built with i7 7700k, GTX1080+GTX970+Intel 630, 32GB ram. Whatever we do Adobe programs are only using the integrated GPU.
We reinstalled the machine, disabled the iGPU tried different drivers, video cards and what not and still no go.

Another machine is i7 3930k with GTX1080+GTX970, 32GB RAM and still no go with hardware acceleration.

3 Lenovo P700 workstations with 24 cores , 32gigs of ram Quadro P5000 + Quadro P4000 and still running on software render?

What do we need to buy so we get normal acceleration?

This is SHAME ! I pay truckload of money for all the machines in licenses to Adobe and in the end to have some decent time for exports I went out and bought DaVinci licenses. Ad you know what? DaVinci does render on ALL the video cards. It does use all the cores in the machines, it does render faster! It has proper color correction!

And you know what more? My phone renders FullHD faster than Premiere. A frikkin Phone!

So unless i get an answer from Adobe i am asking my money back for the yearly subscription on 8 machines.

And no, i refuse to file any more bug reports and have the useless support contacting me every week asking what my hardware is. Is my windows and drivers updated and so on. Look up your logs because i have filed this report 10 times, so did hundreds other users.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?