• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitching

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently updated both Premiere Pro CC 2018 and After Effects CC 2018. As I'm applying titles as a sequenced layer from AF into PP the video glitches, I have no idea how to fix this.

Kind Regards

Anwar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you do a screen record showing the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not Mike, as I don't have the authorisation to show it to public as of yet. If you can imagine it's more to do with the after effects file that is causing the glitch. I have also tried reversing the update but it is still glitching and blinking red at times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi anwarm68288127,

Have you resolved the issue? We need more details to understand the issue. It will be helpful if you share a screenshot of the issue with some sample footage.

Also, share the system specs(OS, RAM, GPU, CPU) with us. Have you updated the GPU drivers?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines