• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Saved Print not working?

Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a family wall collage and did a Create Saved Print.  See the shot below.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 12.10.51 PM.jpg

This is so I can play with putting different photos in and move them around.  But when I go to print a specific photo using a template for the size print I want and come back to this Saved Print, it just shows the one photo I just printed.  I have to step back with Ctrl-Z to get back to this shot above.  Isn't Create Saved Print supposed to retain all my cell settings, the photos in the collection, and ones currently in use?  If not, what's the point? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Hi Kenmcpherson,

As you're looking to print multiple images on a single page, could you please have a look at this video and let us know if you find it helpful? Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom - YouTube

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenmcpherson,

As you're looking to print multiple images on a single page, could you please have a look at this video and let us know if you find it helpful? Printing Multiple Images to a Single JPEG in Lightroom - YouTube

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Isn't Create Saved Print supposed to retain all my cell settings, the photos in the collection, and ones currently in use?

That appears to be the designed behavior and I do see this on my end. That is, if I make a custom package with three images then make it a saved print template with three photo's, those three photo's always populate that saved template. You'd have to move different photo's into that template from the filmstrip then save it again, assuming you wanted those three new photo's in the original layout. Can you try this again, make a new Saved Print Template in case the original was 'corrupted'?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines