• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why cannot install robohelp again

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2009 Jan 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was installing the robohelp while the computer lost power at the same time for mistake,
when i try to install the robohelp software again,i cannot install successfully.the installation phenomenon is that while at the time of registering the register editor, the robohelp will roll back.

do your expert how to solve this problem?
thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2009 Jan 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Does RH appear in the list of programs in Add / Remove? If it does, then try uninstalling there.

If not, do you have a System Restore Point to return the registry to where it was before you started the installation? Always wise to create one first. After you have rebuilt a few PCs because you didn't, you soon remember that stage.

Beyond that, you could try http://www.revouninstaller.com Not tried personally but someone did report good results. If you are unsure about using such a program which does edit the registry, go cautiously and get expert help. Do you work with developers? Get them to help if you can or someone like that. Don't be too daunted if you don't have such help as I think RevoUninstaller creates a System Restore Point so that you can get back to where you are now. (At least you will be no worse off)

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2009 Mar 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Use the http://www.revouninstaller.com/ that Mr. Grainge recommends. I have battled getting RoboHelp 7 installed for days. The support center at Adobe was pretty useless - the second tier person that I spoke with could only recommend blowing the entire system away.

I tried the Revo Uninstaller he recommends and was able to install and use RoboHelp within 5 minutes. I wish I had found this thread days ago.

Thanks for the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp