• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grayed Out Previews

Participant ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was frustrated with the sudden inability to import in LR, the files were transferred, but all thumbnails were grayed out although I could see up to three thumbnails in Develop module only.  Here is a previous discussion indicating that the problem may have been an improper monitor profile.

Re: Greyed out images in lightroom

In my case, however, the problem was resolved when I checked to show subfolder content (somehow that box got unchecked).  Everything returned to as usual.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tinplater  wrote

I was frustrated with the sudden inability to import in LR, the files were transferred, but all thumbnails were grayed out although I could see up to three thumbnails in Develop module only.  Here is a previous discussion indicating that the problem may have been an improper monitor profile.

Re: Greyed out images in lightroom 

In my case, however, the problem was resolved when I checked to show subfolder content (somehow that box got unchecked).  Everything returned to as usual.

That must have been purely by coincidence. Show photos in subfolders has nothing to do with greyed previews. All it does is show the images in the subfolders in the parent folder (in the folder panel).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines