• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography plan (20G) or Lightroom CC Plan (1TB)?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to purchase Lightroom for my photography class, I am not sure which plan to get though. I already own photoshop elements and I only need Lightroom. Both plans are the same price just with different products and cloud storage. I don't really care for the lightroom classic so that isn't a problem. Just not sure which to purchase. If anyone could give me their opinions that would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is for a Photography Class and the teach asked you to get Lightroom they are more than likely talking about LR Classic CC. The Traditional version of Lightroom.

I'm going to move this discussion over to the Classic CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link to a brief video that discusses the differences between the two Lightroom programs that are available. I think Julianne is somewhat partial to the new cloud-based Lightroom CC. But you should be aware that it is not as feature-rich as Lightroom Classic CC. It will probably be quite some time before it will be. If you're taking a class, I suspect the teacher will be focusing on Lightroom Classic CC which is the desktop version. But take a look at this video and then decide for yourself.

Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC - Which Workflow is Best for You? - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines