Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer 2018 fails to Import

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to import ~60k fails and organizer keeps crashing. It does not matter, if they are on a local disk, NAS, or ONeDrive. There is no error message, Organizer just disappears. If I inport folder by folder, Organizer starts crashing after ~40k objects. Please resolve this bug and held me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you please check if your disk is running out of space? Also please share screenshots of the crash, if possible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The disk (SSD) has ~200GB available free space. There is no screenshot from the crash (the app just disappears), but I attached the log Output of the Windows application eventlog, which shows an error in the  ImporterHost.dll.Unbenannt.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines