• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Production Premium CS6

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone out there moving to the Creative Cloud want to sell a Production Premium CS6 license, let me know. Although I don't need all the apps in the Master Collection, I would also consider this. I'm looking for the Windows version.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do find someone, be sure to do a transfer so you will be able to use the serial number

Transfer (selling or giving your software away) https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1355892

-you may NOT sell or transfer an Education serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've both tranfered old licenses away and gotten some transfered to me. The biggest problem I'm had is the english comprehension of Adobe's tech support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: anyone trying to pose as an Adobe employee asking to be connected via Skype can be assured that I'm not an idiot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pic.jpg

Adobe Never ask for Skype

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am aware of that. That is why I listed the Note above. Someone contacted me via email posing as an Adobe employee wanting to be connected via Skype. I very rudely told them to go away, using foul language and such. Scamming Trolls really piss me off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you will add that person's forum ID to Problem with a Scammer they will be reported and banned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transfer an Adobe product license

Do be aware that CS6 may not install properly on a modern Mac and Windows 10

CS6 and earlier programs have not been tested and will not be updated for Mac El Capitan or later operating systems

-which means that you try to use CS6 and earlier at YOUR risk of having problems due to Apple updates

-Apple did not maintain backward compatibility with old programs in El Capitan or Sierra

--Adobe has a workaround to Apple's problem of not maintaining backward compatibility

--READ HERE https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2301916 for an Adobe solution to installing old programs, including a link to installing the old Java runtime that is required

--Also read for more information https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2458382

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of the cs6 suites not being updated. I understand the ploy for pushing the Creative Cloud onto loyal  customers, but I know cs6 suites work on my current computers and I do not want to pay monthly for the suite of software as it stands. If there was an option to purchase in 3 year blocks I'd probably reconsider, but right now it is month to month or 1 year only.

Also, why is England getting a discount on the Creative cloud suite, but when I log on to Adobe.com in America, I do not get the same discount? I've done the pound to dollar exchange rate and can see no reason why American's can't get the same pricing.

I love the software I've used to date, but I have no faith in Adobe as a company to maintain quality with the Creative Cloud product. Esspesially with the encounters that I have had with Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cs6 physical disc creative suite. My main editing computer is win 7 and NOT connected to internet once everything was updated, patched, etc. For win 7 AND adobe products. So that computer is not connected to ANY outside stuff.

About a year ago I bought a laptop that is fundamentally a good 'gaming' laptop' but junk for serious editing. Purpose was to basically take it to locations (if I ever get a client to shoot for at my age ) and transfer SSD stuff from camera to other external SSD ( so I could shoot more if camera SSD got full ). But I also wanted to be able to just LOOK AT simple clips on the fly with client, to make sure we got what we want... so I installed the CS6 suite ( and resolve, etc. ). The laptop (when home) is connected to internet. It is win 10.

With my license and physical discs it was a bit problematic to actually GET the program(s) installed. Win 10 is OK with it, but the 'permission' to use the key and get the program installed ( adobe support ) was difficult. I too asked a question about the process and got a scammer asking to a skype session, and was baffled by that too.

If I remember right, the solution for me was to use 2 computers hooked up to internet and use the online service to install the stuff, and after getting the online 'code key' or whatever it's called, copy that to a thumbnail drive, run to the other computer, copy paste that into the installation thing, and it worked.

It wasn't easy. And I OWN IT.

I pray that I will never have to install it on any other computers for the rest of my life.

But it works for me, and I like it for what it is. I would never dream of transferring the license cause I doubt Adobe can handle that simple operation due to lack of CEO with a brain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I remembered part of the problem. Maybe others wouldn't have it. Basically I had to get an email with the secret code thing in it, but I couldn't get my email without closing the window of adobe process to enter code, cause if I did that and then put code in after re-opening that adobe window, it gave me error mssg.

Hence the 2 computers. One to start process on laptop, and LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN , and run to other computer to get the email with code, copy paste that to thumbnail, run back to laptop and paste into still open adobe window, and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines