Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to bring mobile and desktop photos togethe

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

while travelling I imported 1/4 of my photos from Camera to Iphone for editing as I did not travel with a laptop.

Now at home I want to bring the already edited photos from the cloud together with the rest of photos that are only on my memory cards.

how can I do this with using LR Classic CC?

The originals from the Iphone are already downloaded and synced but how do I add the others without double importing the already edited Ones?

LR does not identyfy them as duplicates...

auf Deutsch:

Ich habe auf einer Reise ca.1/4 meiner Fotos bereits von der Kamera auf mein Iphone gezogen und in LR importiert, um vorab bearbeiten zu können.

nun zu Hause, möchte ich die bereits mobil bearbeiteten Fotos mit den restlichen Fotos von der Kamera in LR Classic CC zusammenbringen.

Die vorab bearbeiteten Fotos vom Handy sind schon gesynced und im vorgesehenen SyncOrdner auch als Originale aus der Cloud heruntergeladen.

ich sehe weder in der Sammlung, noch sonst wie eine Möglichkeit, nur die Fotos von den Speicherkarten zu importieren, die noch unbearbeitet sind, da schon vorhandene nicht als Duplikate erkannt werden.

Weiß jemand einen Weg Möglichst ohne alles nur über LR CC in die Cloud zu laden?

ich möchte lokal gespeicherte und cloudfotos zusammenbringen, um die cloudfotos nicht neu bearbeiten zu müssen!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please take a look here/Schau mal hier:

Fotos zwischen Lightroom auf Ihrem Desktop und Lightroom mobile synchronisieren |

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines