Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound and image problem on the timeline

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

New user of Première Pro, I embarked on a montage this morning, except that, to my surprise, when I put my rush on the timeline, the image does not sync with my sound anymore.

On a rush of 7 seconds, we hear the lyrics, except that the picture is 2 seconds after

The image "jumps" many times too.

Waiting for an answer from you!

Thank you PP community!

[please do not double post, other thread deleted by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file, what is the device capturing the video? Is the clip synced when you watch it in your computer outside Premiere Pro (with the default player)?

You can try converting the clip with other tool before importing it in Premiere. Try this free video converter: Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter - convert AVI, MP4, MKV online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tommya70134454  escribió

The image "jumps" many times too.

Hi.

According to your comment, it would indicate that your computer is not powerful enough to play the video you are trying to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines