Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hidden lightbox blocking elements behind it

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently updated to CC2018 and have encountered a problem with an ongoing project.

I have a couple of lightboxes that are disabled by default and only enabled by clicking on triggers. Now before the update everything worked normally and I could click on elements behind the area where the lightboxes would pop up. Now on the new version they block the elements although you can see them normally. I tried exporting with and without the lightboxes so I know it must be them.

This is the version that still works normally: www.wattmarck.com

and this is the new version where you can no longer click on the desktop elements behind the lightboxes: www.wattmarck.com/wip/explore.html

The triggers are the buttons on the taskbar on the lower part of the page.

I hope someone can help me because I have no idea about how to trubble shoot this. I'm not even sure if its connected to my upgrade to CC2018 reopening the project on a reinstalled CC2017 didnt solve the issue.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please

• delete all unnecessary or unrelated content (for example images, movies within the composition targets) to obtain a small .muse file,
  • save this .muse file under a new name,
  • upload it to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and
  • post the download link here.

Then we will have a closer look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot escape from either lightbox.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first version works as expected here (if one finds the cloe button ), the second doesn’t. I think we can fix this when having a look at the .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines