• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative cloud apps are crashing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Photoshop CC and Light room Classic at 1am this morning, everything was fine. I try to work on editing at 10am this morning and both Photoshop cc and Lightroom classic crash. They both open up but as soon as it tries to pull up a picture I get a crash report. I have read multiple solutions on threads and I have tried them all. The only thing I can think of this morning I updated the Apps, and after that they have been crashing for the last 2 hours. Any help is appreciated, I really need to get some work done.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive already done that. It hasn't changed anything. It still crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did change to your system? As both, Lightroom and Photoshop use your system to the limits and especially the graphics subsystem, it may well be that you have a defect there.

But first try to remember what happend: update of some software, OS or things like that. Look if there is not an update to your graphics subsystem available.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched for updates on my computer and updated everything that it said it needed. When I check the specs of my laptop (HP Envy 2 in1) it says I have NVIDA (I might have spelt this wrong on here)for graphics but when I search for it on my computer it says it cant be found. What am I doing wrong?

I updated all three on creative cloud: photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, and light room Classic. None of them worked so I updated my computer and it still wont work. I know I'm missing something. I spent 7 hours yesterday googling and watching youtube videos with no solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!! I was able to do a little more googling which led me to figure out how to update my graphic drive or whatever it is. Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines