• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skins for HTML Help?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2009 Mar 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am starting a new HTML help project.Is it possible to apply a skin, such as chrisi.skn or XP Blue.skn, to my project? If not, how can I give the buttons and TOC an updated look? Are skins only useful for WebHelp or FlashHelp?

Thanks for any help offered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peggy

Although I've managed to use Skins inside a CHM project, it's fraught with pitfalls. The generic answer here is that they only apply to FlashHelp and WebHelp.

If you have RoboHelp 7 or 8 available, you may create AIR help to provide a locally installed and skinned help system. But you may desire more flexibility than it offers. You may only choose from among supplied skins and cannot modify or create your own.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have RoboHelp 5, so I guess I'm stuck. Thanks, though, for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp