• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I remove a set of synced settings from multiple photos

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally applied a set of synced settings to my entire catalog. Is there a way to remove just this set of edits to multiple photos without reverting all of my prior adjustments? I have been going through my folders and using History in the develop module to remove the synced settings but there must be a way to do this without going photo by photo. Please help!! Thanks, K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kterlep,

Join the club. I have a certain love/hate relationship with Auto-Sync.

Fortunately fixing this is as easy as creating it:

Start from the Develop mode, now:

1) Make sure all affected images are selected

2) Make sure that Auto-sync is selected

3) Step back in your history to before you did the "whoops."

4) and IMMEDIATELY deselect all images (Shift-Command-Option-d) or just select one image.

Fortunately due to LR's keeping your entire history, this works. The one area where this will give you a bit more of a headache is if AFTER you did the global Auto-sync you worked on some images individually. those change will be lost.

Let me know if that does it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gary,

I followed this step by step but only the first photo in the selection reverts to the settings before the syncronize setting. The photos in the selection did not have the same suite of edits performed before the “whoops” of syncing setting. Would this affect the ability to go back to a reference point before the mistake was made? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines