• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A third Computer

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the plan but need to put a third computer on, what is the best way to achieve this without constantly deavtivating and reactivating 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a second Adobe account and purchase a second subscription.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I purchase a second account, can I synch the photos from the third computer to both accounts?  I have a new Macbook, which I will be using while on the road.  I understand that with two accounts, I can have the Macbook with the full suite and 1TB to synch files to/from my phone, but can I access that storage on my home PC when I get home?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you put your assets in the cloud you should be able to get to then from  any connected computer user you wish to share you cloud libraries with its a connect world these days.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I believe that answers that.  It looks like a better solution than constantly activating/deactivating on three computers all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is just you using the computers, how often do you need to swap between them?  It's a very simple process of signing in to whichever of the three is not active.  It remembers your email address, so just type your password and click on OK.  You don't need to sign out of one of the others.  The Application Manager gives you the choice of letting it do this for you.   I have CC installed on a desktop, laptop and Cintiq Companion 2.   The latter goes unused for long periods, but is handy for travelling, and the sign in is honestly no inconvenience.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines