• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom change color, crop, ... ,settings for photos after importing photos

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I make photos with Nikon camera just fine. Than I import photos in Lightroom Classic CC and than baaam..... sliders are jumping in develop maggio and my photos are totally different now. I must change every single photo, but my work is destroyed. I can not remember all my colors from real life. Even if I re-import the already processed photos into Lightroom again, Lightroom turn them into its settings (strange settings of everything(color, crop, details,.... )), which I do not know where it is from. Previously, the program worked just normally and imported the photos as they were made.

Second; After export I see all my photos are croped for cca 10% more than I made.

Third: I can export photos a few times and Lightroom save all version of the same photo (dont ask if save new name or so)

Sorry for my english

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you import, you should make sure you are not applying any develop presets to your photos.

2018-08-27 17_53_48-Start.png

You need to provide more details about the export problem. Are you cropping the image? Are you saying its cropped because you look at the image in Lightroom and the exported image and there is additional cropping? Why do you say this. Please be very specific.

When you export, make sure that "Add to this Catalog" is unchecked.

2018-08-27 17_56_00-Start.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you explain or clarify a little more on this please:

"(. . . sliders are jumping in develop maggio and my photos are totally different now . . .)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines