• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics and H264

Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use Adobe Premiere CC2018 (12.1.1) and I created a keyboard effect video with Essential Graphics. This video goes on top of a footage material (.MTS file) in another layer. I exported in H264 (mp4) and the video didn't exported properly. The frames at that point of the exported video are divided in 2, 3 areas and some are green and others purple. The animated text also doesn't flow as it supposed to. So, I exported just animated text form a new sequence in .mov file (with an Alpha Channel) and it was fine. The .mov video flows as it should. I then replaced the Essentials Graphics video with the new video (.mov) on the above layer of the .MTS file, but I still have the same issue, when I export in h264 (mp4). Is it nothing that I do wrong or is it a hardware issue? Can someone advise me? Thank you 🙂

PS: When I export the referring video in any other format or with another codec, it is properly exported.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

To whom it may concern,

I found the solution to my problem.

The video file that was bellow the layer of the animated text layer had a "Dissolve" transition. I did the same effect using keyframes and the problem solved.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your reply.

I work in Mac Book Pro (10.11.6 ) so I can't update the drivers, if there isn't an update from Apple. Meaning every update for my mac is installed already. I can only update the OS version, but I don't wanna do that because my mac is quite old. Also the settings both in Premiere and Media encoder is at "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only"

Pls see the attached picture because I might haven't described properly. 00.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To whom it may concern,

I found the solution to my problem.

The video file that was bellow the layer of the animated text layer had a "Dissolve" transition. I did the same effect using keyframes and the problem solved.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines