• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere changes all my titles to a different font.

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an on-going funeral slide show that I started 5 years ago. It has about 100 slides with titles I made in the old titler. I'm using Premiere 15.3 because my Matrox capture box isn't supported by any newer version.  I recently opened the files to add some new slides and noticed that every single title had changed, in all my saved sequences, from Times New Roman to Courier New. I don't know why this happened but I had to go in, slide by slide, and change the font back to Times New Roman, a real pain in the butt.

Now I open the same files two months later and notice that all 100 slides have changed the fonts back to Courier New again. Why is Premiere doing this--just to drive me crazy?  Is there some way I can change all 100 slides back to Times New Roman in batch form, or must I go in and change them one slide at a time again!

How can I make Premiere leave my font choice alone and not change it back to Courier New?  Please help if you can. This is not fun editing any more.

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normally, font substitution only occurs when the font used in the title is no longer available to PP.

Times New Roman is a ubiquitous OS font, though, so it possible something in your project got corrupted.

There is no way to change all titles at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines