Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Language and Font Set

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2009 Mar 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Using RoboHelp 7, I need to create a Webhelp file in "Inuktitut" (a langauge used in parts of Northern Canada). This language is based on symbols. I downloaded the required font set which has been installed in the Windows Font Folder.

Will the new font set automatically appear in the font drop-down list, or do I have to navigate to the new set?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting for the answers too. thank you for evey info.

Merrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried downloading and installing an Inukitut font but it doesn't get listed in the dropdown in RHX5. I can't speak for later versions but would guess that things would be the same. I think the drop down list only displays truecode fonts. Not sure if this is helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Another possibility is to ask if RoboHelp has been restarted.

Sometimes applications will read in the list of fonts or whatever upon startup. So maybe RoboHelp works like this too. So before conceding defeat, you may wish to ensure you have restarted RoboHelp.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I confirmed that it does not work in RoboHelp 7.

I installed the Pigiarniq font set.
Restarted the computer.
Opened RoboHelp, the set does not appear in the drop-down list.
The set does appear in Word 2007. So, I may have authour the porject in Word.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings

Disregard my previous message. It does work, you have to create a new project, as opposed to opening an existing one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2009 Mar 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes I see it in the rhfontset.apj file now. Maybe you could try manually adding the font to this file for an existing project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp