• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Brush Pins

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey - Fairly new to LR. Just wanted to know... How do I move a brush pin (the button you click to select a brush)? I duplicated a brush, but now the pins are on top of each other so I can only select the top one, which obviously defeats the purpose of duplicating. How do I move the top pin so I can get to the pin below it? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

The only way currently I'm aware is to temporarily move top pin, edit bottom pin,  move top pin back. Yes, unwieldy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wiezzy,

I'm not sure if I understand the query correctly, however, you can click on the brush pin to select it and the move it by dragging the mouse.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that moves the entire brush. I just want to move the pin (button) itself without moving the mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pin signifies the edit that you've made using the brush, so if you move the pin the brush area will also move with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then how would I get to a pin if Lightroom decides to stick that pin under another pin? This happens all the time, especially if I duplicate a brush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way currently I'm aware is to temporarily move top pin, edit bottom pin,  move top pin back. Yes, unwieldy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines