3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2018 2:33 PM by twaritar3263062

Where do Adobe Stock Templates save?

benjamin.isaac

I was exploring Photoshop CC 2018 and came across some free templates when choosing to open a New project. I downloaded one of these purely out of curiosity but now I don't seem to be able to delete it. The template is over 500MB so it's not something I could just happily ignore, though I cannot find the template anywhere on my PC. What folder are these templates usually saved in and how do I go about deleting them?Capture1.PNG

• 1. Re: Where do Adobe Stock Templates save?
          twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I believe you have saved the free template in a particular library from within the Photoshop application. I would suggest you to go to that specific library on which you have saved the template and delete the file from there.

Also, please click on this link:  Adobe Creative Cloud to open the library panel and you can get all your saved files in the different libraries which you have created.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Where do Adobe Stock Templates save?
            benjamin.isaac Level 1

Thank you for your help. However, the issue I'm facing is that I don't actually know where the template has been saved on my computer. When I downloaded the template, I was not given an option as to where to save it - it just saved. I have also gone to that Adobe CC link that you provided and deleted a "Stock Templates" folder which included the template in question, although that doesn't seem to have done the trick. When I open Photoshop, it still shows the template as being installed on my computer.

• 3. Re: Where do Adobe Stock Templates save?
              twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Benjamin,

What I understand from your post is- The file is not saved in any CC library. As you have mentioned that when you open Photoshop, the template is installed on your computer, I would suggest you to check the file under "downloads" on my computer.

Regards,

Twarita

1 person found this helpful