• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets just don´t show up

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought my first Presets today. I used 7zip to unpack the zipfile. However, if I Import the Presets to Lightroom, they just don´t show  up in Presets. I tried every module already. I also tried to Import them manually but they are still not there. Then I tried to Import different presets, maybe something was wrong with the file, but they still don´t Pop up 😕 I also followed tons of instructions so that I´m importing them right...I don´t know what to do anymore. Something seems wrong with my Lightroom (LR6)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenniferthane,

As you're not able to see the installed preset in Lightroom, could you please let us know from where have you downloaded the preset?

Also, please let us know which version of Lightroom are you using & on which operating system?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m using Lightroom 6. I bought mine from vsco 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jennifer,

VSCO used to come with an installer, I assume you ran the installer?

If it's a folder of presets, go to Preferences (Edit menu on PC, Lightroom menu on Mac), choose the Presets tab, then click Show Lightroom Presets folder. Open the Develop presets folder. Drag the folder of presets you got into it-make sure they're in a folder inside Develop Presets.

Restart Lightroom.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines