• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text colour and readability

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way I can adjust the text on the LR pages so that it is more instanrtly readable?  Grey text on grey background is not easily readable, even with my reading glasses. The font is a;so very small, 6 or 8 point is a real strain on the eyes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Hi Tim,

The forums queries are answered by volunteers who give their own time to help others.

It looks like you've given two minutes for someone to respond before commenting again.

I don't believe Lightroom has the ability to change the colour of the workspace other than the area surrounding the images themselves.

You can change the font size under Interface in Preferences though. In both Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic. Hopefully that might help make it more readable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it was a simple question. It is obvious Adobe is useless, and unsupportive of customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum, not a live chat. Expecting a reply withing two minutes is just plain ridiculous, especially late in the evening/ middle of the night, depending on the timezone.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think so too, I will be very grateful if someone can return to my question.

The community is still very caring

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I did not expect a reply immediately. If I wish to contact my friends in Tokyo for a quick answer I have to send messages at 0200 GMT.

The reply did answer half my question, so I now know how to alter the font size in LR.

Thank you

Tim Motion

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

The forums queries are answered by volunteers who give their own time to help others.

It looks like you've given two minutes for someone to respond before commenting again.

I don't believe Lightroom has the ability to change the colour of the workspace other than the area surrounding the images themselves.

You can change the font size under Interface in Preferences though. In both Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic. Hopefully that might help make it more readable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines