• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally Clicked Publish Button

Mar 18, 2009 Mar 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

I'm using RH HTML X5.0.2. I accidentally clicked the "Publish" button rather than the "Preview" button after Generating. I've never setup any Publishing preferences so I have no idea what it's doing! When I try to open the project from Version Control, I get a msg: "This project is already open in another instance of the application."

How can I get back into my Project?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community

The button would have only been enabled if something had been configured as a Publish destination. You may find that you need to give RoboHelp HTML the three finger salute and open it up fresh.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that mean re-booting the RoboSource Control server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

I'm not sure. I suppose it may. If RoboHelp had files in a state of limbo I suppose it could. I've never worked with the RoboSource Control server so can't say.

Long ago I worked with RoboHelp and used VSS.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2009 Mar 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't use RSC either but I'm sure you could do a check on the files in the RSC database to see if they contain your generated changes. If so, you should just be able to check them out and continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp