• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having issue to extract and insert pages with Acrobat Pro XI

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I purchase Acrobat Pro XI a few years ago and had it on my laptop, then I purchased a new laptop recently and transferred the Acrobat Pro XI onto my new laptop, and now I'm having issues to extract and insert pages.  I hope you can help me with this issue.

Thank you.

Cathy Taylor

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Hi Cathy,

In addition to Bernd Alheit, please try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

1- Reboot the machine once if you haven't already and check if that helps.

2- If that doesn't work, check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

3- -If issue still persists, try resetting preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in this link: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cathy,

In addition to Bernd Alheit, please try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

1- Reboot the machine once if you haven't already and check if that helps.

2- If that doesn't work, check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

3- -If issue still persists, try resetting preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in this link: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default. reboot the machine after resetting preferences and try again.

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines